Sunday 4 January 2015

Day 4 - 4th January 2015 - Establishing good routines

I often wake up feeling quite hungry. I usually manage to overcome this feeling in order to do Pranayama, but I often find that I cannot continue on to do my Qi Gong practices once I have done Pranayama, as my body needs nourishment. Consequently, I often find it hard to fit in my Qi Gong practice later in the day - to find the right time before I get tired in the evening, and after food has digested for at least a couple of hours. 

Today, I got up and decided to put Qi Gong first (I will do Pranayama later in the day). I will experiment with this, especially as I am going away to Thailand on a one-month Qi Gong retreat soon where, as I understand it, I will be able to join in group Qi Gong practices early in the morning. 





Doing basic Qi Gong practice makes me feel an increase in energy at a cellular level. My cells literally 'buzz'. 
At the end of the practice one stores the Qi/Energy in the lower Dan Tien (about an inch below the belly button). I have learnt Qi Gong from friends, videos and books, and have never had any formal training. Hence, I am extremely excited to be going on a Qi Gong retreat to extend my knowledge and practice!


No comments:

Post a Comment